BMC URS ONE APEX DISC GRAVEL BIKE 2021
With a refined carbon construction and sophisticated design, the BMC URS One Apex Disc Gravel Bike gifts speed and composure across gravel, dirt and rough tarmac surfaces alike.
The full carbon frameset shaves all unnecessary weight away but still possesses vast amounts of lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer and handling accuracy. This reactive and assured character is complemented by the cushioning gifted by the innovative Micro Travel Technology that is seamlessly integrated into the seat stay to seat tube junction. This suspension format affords 10mm of travel to the rear of the bike to help heighten pedalling fluidity over even the roughest of riding surfaces. Further comfort is promised by the fork and the seatpost that have tuned carbon formats to allow increase vertical flex over bumpy terrain.
The Gravel+ geometry sees a slacker head angle and a longer wheelbase give calm handling properties over irregular ground while the frameset’s tyre clearance provides enough room for wide and grippy rubber. DT Swiss C1850 Spline wheels partner with the WTB Raddler tyres to give a robust performance that’s full of traction, and the SRAM Apex 1 gears change faultlessly every time of asking. Hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in any weather conditions thanks to their precise actuation and power.
· A lightweight, highly engineered ride that is designed for high-intensity gravel racing and limitless backroad exploration
· Full carbon frameset is light but has high lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer
· Micro Travel Technology is integrated into the seatstay/seat tube to give 10mm of travel for increased power transfer and control
· The frame’s rear triangle, the fork and the seatpost are manipulated by BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept to improve vertical compliance
· Gravel+ geometry has a slack 70° head angle to create a long front end and lengthen the wheelbase to heighten stability
· Clearance for up to 700x45mm tyre gives the potential of the increased comfort and traction of wider rubber
· DT Swiss C1850 Spline wheels are responsive and robust and the WTB Raddler tyres are grippy and fast
· SRAM Apex 1 gears shift with accuracy and the single chainring setup reduces the chances of mechanicals
· SRAM Apex1 hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
· Integrated computer mount
· Tubeless-ready rim strip installed and valves included
· BMC Dfender rear mudguard
Frame BMC URS Premium Carbon with Micro Travel Technology, Gravel+ Geometry - TCC Endurance compliance level, internal cable routing, PF86 bottom bracket, integrated seatpost binder, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle, integrated downtube and chain stay protectors, top tube mounting points
Fork BMC URS 01 Premium Carbon - TCC Endurance compliance level, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle, 50mm offset (Size 47-51), 45mm offset (Size 54-61), hub dynamo cable routing, fork dropout protectors
Stem BMC MSM02
Handlebar Easton EA50 AX
Bar Tape BMC black
Front Brake SRAM Apex HRD-A1 hydraulic, 180mm Centerline disc rotor
Rear Brake SRAM Apex HRD-A1 hydraulic, 160mm Centerline disc rotor
Brake Levers SRAM Apex 1 HRD hydraulic
Rear Derailleur SRAM Apex 1 long cage, 11-speed
Shift Levers SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 11-speed
Chain SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed
Cassette SRAM XG 1130, 11-42T, 11-speed
Crankset SRAM Apex 1, 40 tooth chainring
Front Wheel DT Swiss C1850 Spline, 700c, tubeless-ready
Rear Wheel DT Swiss C1850 Spline, 700c, tubeless-ready
Front Tyre WTB Raddler, 700x40mm, tubeless-ready clincher
Rear Tyre WTB Raddler, 700x40mm, tubeless-ready clincher
Saddle WTB SL8 Cromoly Medium
Seatpost BMC 01 Premium Carbon D-Shape Seatpost, 0mm offset (Size Small/Medium), 15mm offset (Size Large/X-Large)
Pedals Available to be purchased separately
Claimed Manufacturers Weight 8.9kg / 19.62lbs (size S
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 351201