BONTRAGER AEOLUS ELITE SADDLE
Bontrager's Aeolus Elite Saddle is one for those riders looking for the perfect blend of performance and comfort. The full-length cutout and shorter, wider shape provide support where needed and pressure relief on your soft tissues when you're riding in an aggressive position. The rails are constructed from austenite and positioned to the front of the saddle so there's plenty of flex in the shell, resulting in improved shock absorption. Compatible with the Blendr system, you can attach your rear light using one of the mounts (purchased separately).
• Born from cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
• Designed to support riders in an aero road riding position
• Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
• Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
• Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength, and compliance
• Elite-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
• Blendr accessory mounts are available to cleanly integrate rear light
• Length: 250mm
• Cover material: F-24 (soft-touch)
• Rail material: Austenite
• Rail dimensions: Round 7x7mm (standard)
• Weight: 219 grams (145mm width) / 222 grams (155mm width)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 304588