FIZIK ADAPTIVE R3 VS EVO SADDLE
Fizik’s Adaptive R3 VS Evo Saddle takes advantage of the latest manufacturing technology to produce a saddle that is both light and comfortable. A 3D printed topside offers zonal cushioning areas of honeycomb-like carbon composite material which blend seamlessly into each other so that there is padding where needed without excess elsewhere. This padding sits on a compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell which can bend and flex for added comfort and there is a full-length relief channel to avoid unnecessary pressure on soft tissue. 7mm Kium rails mean that the saddle doesn’t need a specific seatpost.
• Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
• Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibility and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
• R3: A combination of a ride compliant carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rails with a high strength-to-weight ratio
• Intended use: road racing
• Concepts: This is a product of the Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bike fitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance
• Rail: 7x7mm
• Length: 274mm
• Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 139mm - 209 grams, 149mm - 215 grams
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 304590