FIZIK STABILITA CARBON ROAD SHOES
Egonomics are a primary requirement of the Stabilita and they satisfy this part of the brief by incorporating the Dynamic Arch Support 2.0 concept. This feature makes use of a fully adjustable system that wraps a supportive band around the arches of the feet, coercing them into an ergonomically optimal position for increased power transfer, heightened comfort and reduced injury. This system is complemented by the Volume Control System that uses two Li2 BOA dials to individually tighten across the instep and forefoot areas for a tailored fit and maximum security.
The R1 outsole is tremendously stiff to translate every watt into a forward motion but remains light thanks to its refined carbon composition. An inbuilt vent and internal channel on the outsole forces air into the shoes to cool and soothe the feet while a more rearwards cleat mounting position helps to optimise pedalling efficiency and reduce the stress on the knees.
• A road racing shoe that prioritises foot stability, comfort and power transfer
• Adjustable Dynamic Arch Support 2.0 system supports the foot’s plantar fascia and medial arch for increased power transfer and comfort
• Volume Control System utilises two Li2 BOA dials to tighten the instep and forefoot areas individually
• The upper uses a PU laminated mesh material to support the feet while remaining flexible
• R1 full carbon outsole is super light and has a stiffness index of 10 for maximum power transfer
• A wide vent and internal air channelling in the outsole keep the feet cool
• A cleat position that is slightly further back optimises pedalling efficiency and reduces knee compression
• Compatible with the majority of three-bolt cleats and road pedal systems
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SH60955