KASK PROTONE HELMET
Kask Octo Fit adjustment system allows you to easily and precisely achieve the perfect fit, both sideways and vertically, using the Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster.
Adding the best levels of protection, the helmet uses In-moulding technology, which improves shock absorption. This technology fuses the inner polystyrene shell to the outer polycarbonate one. MIT technology, found in all Kask helmets, further offers a high degree of protection. The helmet's all-encompassing design means it sits low at both the back and front of the head for added coverage. Comfort is provided with an ECO chinstrap; soft against the skin and made from eco-leather. The strap is anallergic and washable, so should not irritate the skin.
Used in the flats of Qatar and the mountains of France by the WorldTour peloton, the Protone is ideal in the heat, and 3D DRY padding quickly wicks away moisture. The 8 vents on the front and 6 on the back also help to keep your head cool by channelling air across the head.
Tested on the road and in the wind tunnel, the CPD designed Protone is aerodynamic in a range of head positions. This means that no matter your head angle, you can still reap the aerodynamic benefit.
• Incredibly aerodynamic helmet, tested in the wind tunnel
• Designed in collaboration with Team Sky
• 14 vents
• Rubberised Octofit Micro Dial adjustment system
• In-moulding technology to improve shock absorption
• MIT technology improves protection
• Inner frame for greater mechanical strength
• Removable and washable Coolmax inner padding
• Tridimensional 3D DRY padding
• ECO leather chinstrap
• High visibility stickers for maximum safety
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 1430816