MET TRENTA 3K CARBON HELMET
Setting new standards in quality, MET has constructed their elite helmet with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner and this super lightweight design includes damping properties that aid in dissipating impact shock without weighing you down. Thanks to the 3K carbon composition, MET's research and development team were able to reduce the EPS foam liner by 20% without compromising the helmet's capacity to absorb impact energy. Proving to be dramatically lighter than the traditional designs, the Trenta conceals a carbon cage within the EPS liner which links the paralleled ribs to the centre of the helmet for an improved structural shell with excellent ventilation. The in-mould polycarbonate shell increases strength and durability.
Understanding that ventilation is crucial to optimise comfort, MET has constructed their elite helmet with 19 vents that promote all-round airflow for a dry cool ride, without knocking the aerodynamic performance. In fact, the shaping of this helmet delivers up to 7% reduced drag when riding in a group, giving you a significant advantage in comparison to traditional road helmets.
Delivering the ultimate in customisable fit, the featured Safe-T Orbital system enables micro-adjustments to the vertical and occipital elements of the securing frame, allowing changes to the width and depth of the inner frame providing flexible adjustments for most if not all head shapes. MET's attention to detail completes their top of the shelf helmet, with Air Lite straps and Air Mesh comfort pads increasing comfort.
• Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
• Inner structure: 3K carbon cage embedded into liner
• Fit system: Safe-T Orbital
• Padding: Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
• Straps and divider: Air lite straps and adjustable divider
• Be seen: Reflective rear stickers
• Accessories: Helmet soft bag
• Compatibility: MET USB LED light; DualGel front pad (both sold separately)
• Certification: CE AS/NZ, US
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 1430810