SHIMANO RC902 S-PHYRE ROAD SHOES
Light, stiff, supportive and comfortable, the latest generation of S-Phyres, Shimano's flagship road cycling shoes, have been updated once again. The reinforced upper, constructed from microfibre leather and mesh with perforations for enhanced breathability, utilises a 360° surround wrapping that stabilises the foot and is secured using dual BOA® Li2 dials for micro-adjustment and quick release.
The toe box has undergone refinement to comfortably accommodate more foot shapes and the anti-twist heel cup increases pedalling efficiency and reduces movement within the shoe. Application of a Silvadur treatment prevents the build-up of bacteria over time, keeping your shoes feeling and smelling fresh ride after ride.
The Dynalast™ carbon outsole is Shimano's stiffest to date, so no watts are lost when you're putting down the power. It's compatible with three-bolt cleats, and the expanded range of adjustment makes it easier to dial in an optimised position. A replaceable heel pad means you'll be able to preserve your carbon sole and take advantage of the benefits of these shoes to your performance season after season.
• Reinforced microfibre leather and mesh upper
• Heel cup with anti-twist stabiliser
• Toe box shape refinement to accommodate a wider range of foot shapes
• 360° surround wrapping upper
• Carbon fibre composite midsole
• Dynalast™ carbon fibre outsole with level 12 stiffness
• Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance
• Dual low-profile BOA® Fit System Li2 dials allow fast and precise micro adjustments and quick release
• Powerzone lace guide
• Expanded cleat adjustment range
• Replaceable heel pad
• Compatibility: Three-bolt road cleats
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SH60952