SPECIALIZED S-WORKS 7 ROAD CYCLING SHOES
The Specialized S-Works 7 Road Cycling Shoes are a lightweight, comfortable and performance-focussed offering, perfect for racing, training and endurance riding alike.
The Boa® S3-Snap dials are CNC machined to offer striking aesthetics and a precise fit, while the reinforced FACT Powerline™ carbon sole increases the stiffness index to an impressive 15.0, ensuring all your power is transferred through to the pedals. Additionally, the titanium alloy cleat nuts can be rotated to position the cleats 5mm further back, relieving pressure build-up on longer rides.
Utilising a PadLock™ heel construction, the 7 shares technology with Specialized's S-Works mountain bike shoes to offer increased comfort over its predecessor. Similarly, the Dyneema® Mesh, Body Geometry sole and footbeds, and roomy toe box combine to provide an exceptional fit and heightened comfort out on the road.
Finished with a non-slip, replaceable heel tread, these shoes are as durable as they are aesthetically pleasing, while the three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- The Body Geometry sole and footbed offers increased power and efficiency, while reducing the chance of injury
- FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximises power transfer
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to eliminate unwanted stretch
- Alloy Boa® S3-Snap dials
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel for increased performance and comfort
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position the cleats 5mm further back
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws
- Form-fit last
- Roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Stiffness Index: 15.0
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 450 grams (pair of size 42 shoes)
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 345679