SPECIALIZED S-WORKS EXOS EVO SHOES
The S-Works EXOS EVO is the lightest off-road shoe we’ve ever created. Our world-class design team developed a proprietary Dyneema® layup that drastically lowered the weight of the upper while simultaneously maximizing strength and increasing pliancy to create a 232g featherweight racing shoe for all terrain, with none of the weight.
• Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Our Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
• Our stiffest and lightest XC FACT carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
• Lightest weight XC shoe on the market at only 464 grams: 232 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)
• A revolutionary Dyneema® Mesh allows us to achieve weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort.
• BOA®Li2 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee.
• SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
• Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
• Added Mudguard TPU layer for additional protection and durability.
• Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp for the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and speed.
• Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SH60947