SPECIALIZED S-WORKS VENT SHOES
With new features like the Vented Mouthport toe box and an all-new engineered mesh upper, the S-Works 7 Vent delivers exceptional ventilation and aides in sweat evaporation.
Pair that with World-Tour-proven features like our Body Geometry Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and personalized insoles with a Metatarsal Button, the PadLock™ heel, a FACT Powerline™ carbon outsole, and machined alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials, and you’re set for any ride or race, no matter how high the mercury rises.
The S-Works Recon embodies everything we know about footwear, compacted into one shoe with no compromises, no shortcuts—just explosive speed and superior comfort.
• The key to more comfort, less injuries, and higher power output comes from our ergonomically designed, scientifically tested Body Geometry Features—Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and personalized insoles with a Metatarsal Button. When used in harmony, these three features align the hip, foot, and knee, while also limiting medial/lateral knee movement and maintaining good circulation down to your toes.
• The Vented Mouthport toe box pulls air in through the front of the shoe and channels it around your feet, while the entire-new, engineered mesh upper and tongue let that air flow freely throughout the shoe—aiding in both cooling and sweat evaporation. Along with the engineered mesh in the upper, we added a layer of Dyneema® Mesh to keep strong-hold of your foot, ensuring pro-proven power transfer.
• We have utilized the same 66-gram FACT Powerline™ carbon outsole found in our EXOS line. With its mesh-covered ventilation holes, the sole furthers the shoe’s cooling properties, all while dropping weight to 233 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42).
• For power transfer, our PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel to ensure optimal power transfer. In fact, it’s been scientifically-proven to improve acceleration. Pair that with two independent, alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee, and you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
• Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
• Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
• Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
• Approximate weight: 223g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 1430823